IDENTITY OF DATA CONTROLLER
The Data Controller in respect of this Privacy Notice is Trè Ftiness by Campbell2021 LTD
WHEN DO WE COLLECT INFORMATION?
We collect your personal information when you:
· Complete an Online Membership Agreement
· Register interest for upcoming Trè Fitness opening locations
· Book or attend an exercise class or lesson
· Ask us for more information about a product or service, or contact us with a question or complaint
· Take part in a competition, prize draw or survey
· Contact our Member Services support team through telephone, email or face to face in club
· Send an email to an @trefitness.com email account
· When you swipe into the facility
· You have an accident in our gyms or there was an incident where you were a witness or personally affected
· When you book classes, courses and inductions
· CCTV – when you are using our gyms.
· When you use the Clubright app
· When our teams take photos of your attendance at the gym, part of an event or in a class (Your permission will be asked beforehand)
When using our gyms CCTV is being recorded throughout the day and actively monitored between opening hours of the club. CCTV is permanently erased after 31 days.
We may also collect, match or acquire information about you from other organisations such as Google and Facebook.
WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
The information we collect is required for the purpose of creating your Member Account and for you to enrol in our gyms. Such information allows you to be identified as a member of Trè Fitness and includes:
· Name, date of birth, gender, e-mail address, postal address, telephone number, health declaration and whether you require disabled access
· Credit or debit card information, information about your bank account number and sort code or other banking information. Note that we do not store your bank or credit card details on our web servers
· Your usage records and duration of visits
· Your preferences for particular products or services or interests when you tell us what they are – or when we assume what they are, depending on how you use our products and services
· Your contact with us, such as a note or recording of a call you make to our contact centre, an email or other records of any contact you have with us
· Your membership information – such as dates of payment owed and received, the services you use and any other information related to your account
HOW DO WE USE THIS INFORMATION?
We will use your personal information to provide you with the services, products or information that you have requested, for administration purposes, to improve your website experience, and marketing. We may need to share your information with our service providers, associated organisations and agents for these purposes. We may use your information to:
· Process your membership application through Clubright; Gocardless and stripe, our chosen membership software
· Bill you for using our services as part of your membership
· Keep you informed about our services including operational matters relating to your Membership
· Provide relevant services to you
· Confirm your attendance to exercise classes or lessons
· To allow you to monitor your gym usage in your members area
· To share gym event photos on our internal social media platform called workplace (Your permission will be asked first before a picture is taken)
· Contact you with offers or promotions based on our analysis of how you use our services and what we think will be of interest to you (unless you choose not to receive our marketing messages)
· Respond to any questions or concerns you might have about our services
· Understand how you use our services, to help us develop relevant and updated services
· Carry out research and statistical analysis to monitor how customers use our services
· Prevent and detect fraud or other crimes
· Covid-19 Track & Trace - To prevent the spread of infection around the UK we will support the NHS Track & Trace system. If requested by the NHS to provide visitor information, due to an outbreak in the vicinity of one of our gyms, we will supply your name, mobile and time of arrival and departure for members who had recently visited the specific site. This is voluntary and you are able to request to have your data excluded. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with you name and PIN number and we will not pass your details on.
We’ll store your information for as long as you are a Member of Trè Fitness or following cancellation and to meet legal requirements including financial audit, anti-fraud and money laundering regulations. We will store your information for no more than 6 years from the last activity on the account. An ‘activity’ can be classified as access into a gym, a payment made on the membership account or a comment added to the membership following contact with Trè Fitness. We may contact you about Trè Fitness services during this 6 years if you haven’t opted out of receiving marketing communications from us.
Trè Fitness will only send you information relating to your membership. We will not share your data with any 3rd parties for marketing purposes. If you cancel your membership with us we will only send you information that we think will be of interest to you. If you want to opt out of receiving marketing messages from us, please visit your profile section within the Members Area of the website. You can choose to opt out of all marketing or select your marketing preferences. Alternatively, if you are no longer a member, and wish to remove your consent to receive marketing please contact by email to email@example.com
KEEPING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION SECURE
We have a dedicated team whose function is to secure our clients’ information and also take appropriate measures to ensure that the information we collect and maintain is kept secure, accurate and up to date and kept only for so long as is necessary for the purposes for which it is used.
We ensure the organisations that provide us with services related to your membership have appropriate security measures and only process your information in the way we have authorised them to. These organisations will not be entitled to use your personal information for their own purposes.
Communications over the internet (such as emails) aren’t secure unless they’ve been encrypted. Your communications may go through a number of countries before being delivered – as this is the nature of the internet. We can’t accept responsibility for any unauthorised access or loss of personal information that’s beyond our control.
WILL WE DISCLOSE THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT TO OUTSIDE PARTIES?
We may share information about you with:
- Service providers, agents and associated organisations to allow us to service your membership and communicate with you; for example, financial institutions to process payments, and freelance personal trainers when you sign up to classes
- Law enforcement agencies, regulatory organisations, courts or other public authorities where we have a legal obligation to do so
- Covid-19 Track & Trace - To prevent the spread of infection around the UK we will support the NHS Track & Trace system. If requested by the NHS to provide visitor information, due to an outbreak in the vicinity of one of our gyms, we will supply your name, mobile and time of arrival and departure for members who had recently visited the specific site. This is voluntary and you are able to request to have your data excluded. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with you name and membership number.
We’ll release information if it’s reasonable for the purpose of protecting us against fraud, defending our rights or property, or to protect the interests of our customers.
If we’re reorganised or sold to another organisation, we may transfer any personal information we hold about you to that organisation. We will inform you if we do.